Thursday, August 29, 2013

the cure for august funk


a few weeks ago I met up with my sister and brother in law, along with some other friends in las vegas, nevada.
and in the course of just a few hours, i had my wallet and phone stolen.

i haven't really been able to shake that off. actually, i haven't been able to shake off much of what seems to be a parade of disappointments, all being tightly packaged in this month of august.
 
i just keep thinking about them. 

so, in order to remedy this depressing month i decided to do what I normally do during these kind of situations; get some new ink.

this time, it's the city of belgrade in serbia. this is the view from my hostel balcony on the 5th floor. 



and just like that, august isn't as depressing as it was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment