Sunday, November 22, 2015

thekkady rub-down

i just want to preface this by saying that i havent had that many massages in the past. the way this one went down mightve been due to my lack of knowledge. you decide

i was brought into a room measuring 6"x10" and was asked by a young 18-22 year old thekkadian male to remove my shirt, pants and while i stood there wearing only my briefs, the thekkadian brought me this thin strip of cloth that kind of resembled a seatcover, which he then wrapped around my waist.
the next thing i see are my panties dropping to the floor and finding a hand reaching in-between my legs for the other loose strip of cloth, which was lazily laying on top of my crotch. 
a few reach arounds and he found it and with a tight and quick snug he brought it back up my crack and we were set.

to summarize the rest of the experience, i was dripped in this warm curry sauce from head to toe. 
was it really curry sauce? brianne says no but i guess ill never know. 
the next hour i was slapped, rubbed, gyrated, and tickled. while ass up, another young thekkadian came into the room and this is when the tag-team began. one heated hot stones and the other rubbed and placed them on my joints. this part i actually did enjoy. 

i was helped from the massage bed to this wooden box that had hot coals inside. i sat on this chair and then they closed the wooden box around me with my head the only thing peaking out. i roasted for about 10-15 minutes and while my body dripped and sweated the curry sauce, one of the young thekkadians began to show off his bruce lee stances and then proceeded to moon walk and show me some of his best michael jackson moves. i wanted to clap but i was in a box 

when they opened the box i was bit dizzy so they helped me up. at this point i thought the massage was over but no, it wasnt. 
it only kept getting better. the pair of thekkadians meticulously began to dry me off, limb by limb. the next few minutes were filled with awkward small talk. many thoughts began to race through my head: i thought the about current language barrier i had with these thekkadians along with the cultural differences and all of the life choices ive made that led me to this moment in time standing practically naked completely drenched in sweat and curry. 

when the drying was done, both walked out of the room and closed the door. the next few moments as i put my clothes back on i took everything that had just happened and i laughed.
brianne came out of her room maybe 10 minutes later looking all greasy. we parted ways with the staff shortly after and walked outside. our driver sumesh was there waiting for us

on the car ride back to the hotel i told brianne my experience and she laughed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment