Thursday, February 11, 2016

craigslist come-up: vancouver

i just arrived in seattle a few moments ago and things are barely beginning to make sense. i had the whole row on the flight up here and the last thing i remember is the retreating santa monica shore line. the past 3 days ive worked 16-hour shifts so i dont know how i even managed to get up this morning. my alarm went off at 4am, the second at 4:35am and after changing my mind a thousand times i finally got myself up, showered, packed and hit the road. 

if you know me you know that i love my sleep. i cherish my sleep dearly so why you might ask would i subject myself to so much misery. well, 
if theres one thing i do love more or equally as much is finding a great deal. oh, and travel, travel also. so when these three passions of mine come together its a beautiful thing. unfortunately sleep had to take one for the team but its all good; ive never been to vancouver and i keep hearing great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment